Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Dream Job!

Perhaps I could turn Simple Dimple Primitives into a chocolate factory?
I am a choco-holic. I hide it, I eat it, I hide it to eat it more, I purchase more after IT has been eaten, and then I hide it for later...... BUT 15 minutes LATER I'm eating IT again!
If I were to be hired at a chocolate factory, within 15 minutes I would be FIRED. Yes, sadly I wouldn't be able to keep up with packaging - not due to the chocolates moving too quickly on the chocolate line.....but due to my chocolate obsession.....there wouldn't be any chocolates to package! I would hear those two words......YOUR FIRED!
Oh, Mr. Hershey, Mr. Cadbury, Mrs. Godiva and Ms. Ghirardelli I thank you all for creating what every chocolate lover needs........weekly trips to the gym! Enjoy your chocolate moments this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment