Sunday, December 13, 2009

*More Great Reads*

* * * *
* * * *
Three more great books for the Christmas season......"Cosmic Christmas" was a gift for my oldest daughter- from her Aunt Debbie. "It's a Wonderful Life" was a gift to me- from my sister Debbie.
And "Flight Of The Reindeer" was a gift from well.....Santa of course!
Each evening before bed- I read one of the holiday favorites from our collection to our youngest. My oldest daughter wanted to start her own tradition- baking Christmas cookies and watching some of the best classics with her baby sister. It warms my heart how traditional roles are past down from generation to generation.
Today after church our youngest received another addition to her own Christmas story books from her Uncle Doug & Aunt Eva/Godparents - "The Christmas Baby". Can't wait to read this story tonight at bedtime. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment